Lazy Bear Cabin in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains
Lazy Bear Cabin is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwest Georgia. If you’re looking for a special time to make memories with your family while still social distancing, consider this three bedroom, two bathroom log cabin with a loft, hot tub, pingpong and pool tables, fireplace, as well as beautiful porches with scenic views and abundant wildlife. The cabin is within a short drive to waterfalls, lakes, hiking and biking trails, apple orchards, wineries, lots of great restaurants, and the charming town of Blue Ridge Georgia.
Great weekday rates available!
Homeschool or work free of distractions during the week from the cabin equipped with WIFI and plenty of space. Spend your afternoons hiking, exploring, apple picking, and horseback riding!
Beautiful log cabin with all the comforts of home
• Log Cabin on 1.2 acres of land
• Privacy from any neighbors. Only spend time with the people you choose to bring with you!
• 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with multiple porches and an unfinished basement/game room that includes a TV, pool table, and ping pong table
• Beautiful log home with plenty of space indoors and outdoors for family fun no matter the weather
• Short drive from 16 area waterfalls, tubing, hiking and biking trails, lakes, great restaurants, wineries, orchards, and the charming towns of Blue Ridge and Blairsville Georgia.
• Relax on the wraparound deck or private balcony porches
• Very comfortable, reclining couches to kick up your feet after a day of hiking
• Equipped with flat screen TVs, cable, and WIFI
• Two master bedrooms with comfortable queen sized beds. Will you choose the bedroom that opens into the hot tub on the main deck or the bedroom with the private balcony and a view of the Chattahoochee Mountains?
• Whether you choose to explore the area or never leave the cabin, you have so many options for rest AND recreation!
• Take the quick retreat or extended vacation your family needs while staying safely socially distanced from the public
• Watch the deer, turkey and hummingbirds feed each morning
1. Get away completely
13. Mercier Orchards
15. Horseback riding
19. Scenic drives
20. Nearby attractions such as The Tennessee Overhill including the Ducktown Basin Museum, Ocoee Whitewater Center, Ocoee Scenic Byway, and Hiwassee Rail Adventures, North Carolina - Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino in Murphy and John C. Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, Fort Mountain State Park – near Ellijay, GA, Amicalola State Park – near Dawsonville, GA, Dahlonega Gold Museum Historic Site – Dahlonega, North Georgia Wildlife Park & Zoo – Cleveland, Helen Alpine Village, Brasstown Bald, Vogel State Park, Blairsville Farmer’s Market